The Bone Research and Education Center is able to conduct phase 1 to 4 clinical research trials. The centre is equipped with state of the art monitoring facilities including cardiac monitors, EKGs as well as on-site imaging and lab facilities. The nursing staff are ICU trained and experienced and the facility can accommodate research studies requiring inpatient care.
- Placebo-controlled FRActure Study in Postmenopausal WoMen with OstEoporosis (FRAME).
- PARADIGM – Observational prospective study of hypoparathyroidism.
- Canadian National Hypoparathyroidism Registry – Observational prospective study of hypoparathyroidism.
- Bone biopsy finding in Atypical Femoral Fracture
- Effect of Teriparatide on Fracture Healing in Patients With Incomplete Atypical Femur Fractures – TAFF Trial.
- Canadian Registry for Atypical Femur Fractures
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profiles of Once Daily and Twice Daily Dose Regimens of Recombinant Human Parathyroid Hormone (rhPTH[1-84]) Administered Subcutaneously to Subjects with Hypoparathyroidism